Paul Chaney is a knowledgeable, accomplished, articulate speaker who covers a number of topics related to Internet marketing, social media, social commerce and business blogging.
He has spoken to groups as small as a dozen to as large as several hundred and to a wide range of audiences including small business owners, real estate agents and brokers, healthcare professionals, public relations, attorneys, and marketing and advertising executives.
Paul has presented to groups locally, nationally and around the globe, being chosen as one of two people to present the first business blogging conference ever held in Asia. In 2011, Paul traveled to Ukraine at the request of the U.S. Department of Commerce to introduce social media to Ukrainian businesspeople.
Some of the organizations Paul has presented to include: Intel, Broadsoft, National Association of Realtors, Houston Association of Realtors, ERA Stirling, Inman News and Society for New Communications Research.
Whether you need a speaker for a hour or an entire day, Paul has presentations and workshops to suit any need. Fees are reasonable and negotiable. Contact Paul to setup a speaking engagement or to learn more.
The Digital Handshake: Proven Strategies to Grow Your Business Using Social Media
Even today’s most successful businesses are seeing shrinking returns on their advertising and marketing dollars. The Digital Handshake explains why advertising and marketing are losing their effectiveness and how to solve the problem using social media to corral elusive consumers. It explains the best practical business applications in current use and how you can use them to ramp up your business.
Using case studies gleaned from real businesses, author Paul Chaney shows you how companies both large and small can tap social media to mitigate market changes and reap valuable business benefit in the real world.
Participants will learn:
- Why social media marketing is the wave of the future (and the NOW!)
- How to use social media to increase word-of-mouth and new client referrals
- How online conversations can lead to the building of long-term, trusted client relationships
- Seven of the most commonly used social media tools for engaging customers
- How to build a strategic plan for effective and time-efficient social media engagement
(Presentation is based on Paul’s book by the same title.)
The Complete Guide To Twitter For Business
Everyone is a-twitter about microblogging application Twitter. Questions run the gamut from “What is Twitter?” to “How do I use it for business?” Well, Paul Chaney wrote the book on using Twitter for business. Literally! It’s called “The Complete Guide to Using Twitter for Business” and in this powerful session you’ll learn how to:
- Get started and set up your bio and avatar
- Effectively market your business and generate tons of leads
- Use Twitter to network with others in your industry or community
- Stay connected to customers and prospects
- Monitor what is being said about your company, products, services, industry and competition
- Gather valuable feedback about products or services
- Find answers and get advice
- Offer proactive customer service
- Promote events, products and services
- Drive traffic to your Web site or blog
- Share helpful content such as articles or blog posts
- And more!
How To Harness The Power of Facebook To Explode Your Business
Facebook is the largest social network on the planet. With nearly one billion members and growing it has crossed into mainstream adoption and not just by teens and college students either. In fact, the fastest growing demographic in Facebook are those age 35 and older. Your audience is already there!
In this easy-to-follow session, Paul leads you to build your own powerful brand and leverage your network to engage prospects for profit. Just some of the things you’ll learn in this session are:
- How to set up a business page
- How to effectively market your business and attract new clients
- When it is or is not profitable to use Facebook Ads
- The single-most costly mistake in social networking and how to avoid it
Plus! Everyone who attends this session receives Paul’s FREE REPORT “The 17 Things Your Competitors Hope you never find out about Facebook!”
The Eleven Immutable Laws Of Blogging
A Master Blog Coach, Paul is an accredited expert with almost a decade experience in business blogging. If you want to build a powerful brand on the web, then blogging can be a critical part of your overall strategy. Attend this session and walk away with a clear understanding of how you too can use your well strategized blog as a powerful marketing and communication tool to drive business. Just some of the things you’ll learn:
- Ten things to know before you blog
- How to choose the blog platform that’s right for you
- Seven easy blog copywriting techniques
- 21 proven ways to market your blog to generate traffic and build community
- How to find your blogging voice
- How to make a blog your social media headquarters and drive business to your company
- How to use your blog to build your online reputation and advance your career
- And more!