Chaney Marketing Group (CMG) provides integrated online marketing solutions built on the concept that quality, optimized content framed within the proper context drives sales conversions.
Today, three important factors govern the way we market on the Internet:
- Deepened integration between search and social media.
- Increased buyer control over the purchase journey.
- Mainstream use of mobile devices and reliance on mobile technology.
These factors also govern the types of services CMG provides. Each is tailored to appeal to one or more and are ever present on our minds with every client relationship we enter into. Ultimately, however, the needs of our clients are what come first and are what drive the decision-making process when it comes to devising a content marketing plan.
We develop cross-channel, multi-channel, and customer-centric marketing strategies based on the realization that content does not exist in silos. Content, search, social, mobile – each relates to the other and no one channel is necessarily more important than another.
What matters to us is what matters to you and to your customers. We focus on creating high-quality content that is optimized, relevant, contextual, and action-oriented.
Our process starts by gaining a thorough understanding of your marketing objectives. We then get to know your audience, where they maintain a presence online, and what interests them. Based on those findings, we target them with interesting, actionable content created in a variety of formats and distribute it through multiple channels. And we’re not satisfied until we know that our efforts have driven the bottom-line results you desire.
We follow a systematic, tested process that is designed to help you:
- Optimize your web presence
- Manage your online reputation
- Become an authority in your industry
- Convert traffic into leads and sales
- Retain customers and grow your business
1. Content marketing strategy development
2. Content marketing production:
- Business blogging
- Feature writing
- Email newsletters
- Business guides
3. Social media marketing
- Social profile creation
- Social media management
- Reputation monitoring
4. Web presence optimization including on-page and off-page SEO
5. Online marketing training workshops