Paul is the author of four books on the topics of business blogging, social media marketing and social commerce.
The Social Commerce Handbook: 20 Secrets for Turning Social Media into Social Sales
Along with Dr. Paul Marsden, editor of Social Commerce Today, Paul has just written a new book entitled The Social Commerce Handbook: 20 Secrets for Turning Social Media into Social Sales, published by McGraw-Hill.
The Social Commerce Handbook presents the next big phase in social media marketing: selling directly through social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Pinterest and more.
The book teaches techniques and best practices brands like Etsy, Zappos, Groupon, and Apple have used to build profitable strategies for turning interaction into transactions.
The F-Commerce Handbook: 10 Secrets for Unlocking the Sales Potential of Facebook
The F-Commerce Handbook: 10 Secrets for Unlocking the Sales Potential of Facebook is an ebook written with Dr. Paul Marsden, editor of Social Commerce Today, published by McGraw-Hill. (Click here to get a free sample chapter.)
The Digital Handshake: Seven Proven Strategies to Grow Your Business Using Social Media
Even today’s most successful businesses are seeing shrinking returns on their advertising and marketing dollars. The Digital Handshake explains why advertising and marketing are losing their effectiveness and how to solve the problem using social media to corral elusive consumers.
It explains the best practical business applications in current use and how you can use them to ramp up your business.
Using case studies gleaned from real businesses, author Paul Chaney shows you how companies both large and small can tap social media to mitigate market changes and reap valuable business benefit in the real world.
- Explains how you can use social media to grow your business and connect with consumers
- Author Paul Chaney is a leading authority on blogging and social media
- Covers practical, effective business applications for blogging, social networking, online video, microblogging and much more
- Shows how to design a comprehensive marketing strategy using traditional and new media platforms
Realty Blogging: Build Your Brand and Outsmart Your Competition
Are you blogging for your real estate business? Realty Blogging shows you how to fully utilize this powerful, direct-communication marketing tool, giving you all the know-how you need to capture the interest and business of local homeowners, buyers, and sellers.
Drawing upon their extensive experience in blogging, real estate, and online marketing, authors Richard Nacht and Paul Chaney reveal how to:
- Develop an effective Internet marketing strategy
- Generate leads consistently at almost no cost
- Define yourself as an expert in a particular area
- Serve your market niche
- Establish long-term relationships with your customers
- Create content that attracts major search engines
- Create buzz about your blog in the media