Most of my writing these days is done at Practical Ecommerce, an online magazine devoted to helping smaller online businesses grow and prosper. I cover two beats – social media and social commerce. I write weekly feature articles and maintain a blog called The Social Retailer. Here is a roll up of some of my more recent articles and blog posts.
- How to Create Facebook Ads, Part 1: Setup, Design, Targeting
- How to Measure Social Media Marketing; 3 Steps
- Google+: Overview, Ecommerce Use
- 5 Influence Measurement Tools
- 5 New Social Media Management Platforms
- One Merchant’s Experience with LivingSocial and Groupon
The Social Retailer Blog Posts
- Merchants Need to Adopt a Social Media Mindset; 10 Principles
- Planting Social Media Seeds in Ukraine
- Bing Brings “Friend Effect” to Search
- If Not Sales, What is Social Media Good For? (Can be sung to the tune of Edwin Starr’s “War.”)
- Twitter is an Information Network, Not a Social Network
Lastly, it’s worth mentioning I also maintain a blog on the Practical Ecommerce Facebook Page called F-Commerce Insider, which covers the topic of Facebook Commerce and is updated weekly.